Maybe everything is going great for you, or perhaps you find yourself at the lowest point of your life with no visible way out. You are not alone!
Let me share some key points to help you understand the decision you are making today.
- God Loves You! The Bible says, “God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3:16)
- God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to die for our missing the mark. Jesus is the Son of God. He never missed the mark and gave himself up to take your place and mine so that the blame of missing the mark will be on Him.
- Jesus then rose from the dead and now He lives in heaven with God His Father seated on His right side. In fact while on earth Jesus said “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except by Me.”
- God speaks to men who then write His family love story called the Bible to document the love He has for you. And the only requirement you have to experience this new love relationship is to accept His Son – Jesus.
- He then makes it as simple as possible. You dont have to “fix everything” or “have your life in order” in fact He specializes on lavishing on His children by fixing their mess. The one thing you need to do is just speak to Him right now as if He is sitting next to you and say something like the following. (put it in your own words):
- “God I am sorry. Please forgive me for not acknowledging you in my life. Starting today, I believe you are the Son of God. I believe you died on the cross for my sin. Please forgive me and give me the gift of eternal life. I invite you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to live for you and through you always, Amen.”
Did you pray this prayer? If you did let us be the first to welcome you to the family. Although we may never meet you face to face on earth, you are now a brother or sister. And guess what – we love you! Please fill out the simple form to the left and let us know. We would like to email you something to help you on your path.